Dog & Puppy Training in Falkirk, Scotland
Puppy and Dog Training Classes in Falkirk & West Lothian
One to One training for Puppies & Dogs in Falkirk & West Lothian
ADTB Approved Instructor
Only positive training methods used
Puppy & Dog Training Package
Bringing a new dog into your home is an exciting experience. Whether it’s a new puppy or an older dog you’ve adopted, they will be learning all about their new family, whilst you will be working hard to make sure your dog is happy and healthy. It can also be a worrying time, and you might have a lots of questions...
Am doing this right? Is the dog happy? Why is this puppy biting me? Why are they crying at night? How do I house train them ?
The good new is you’re probably doing a fantastic job and your dog is having a great time. However, this can be a very daunting time, not only for first-time owners, but for anyone building a relationship with their new dog.
Everything you need
I offer puppy and dog training packages, ideal for new owners. This package includes:
- a two hour 1-2-1 home visit, which can cover any aspect of training. These sessions offer relaxed guidance on puppy and dog training.
- A place in a group training class. These friendly and fun classes last one hour, once a week for four weeks, and are limited to six dogs. Classes cover the key skills you will use every day, and show you how to use positive training methods to build a lasting bond with your dog
- A 15 metre, soft training line, ideal for recall training. This extra long lead ensures that your dog can run free, without the worry of getting them to come back to you.
- A 150g pack of high quality, grain free treats
Separately, these would cost around £125. The package is available for a limited time` for a total of £100.
Get in touch now to book your place.
What we can cover in the sessions?
The one to one sessions are tailored to you and your new dog. We can discuss and teach
- Teaching them their name
- Walking nicely on lead
- Stopping play biting
- Toilet training
- Crate training
- How to build their confidence
- Good door manners so they dont run out or jump up.
These are just a few of the things we can cover. As these are personalised we can cover anything.
Small Class Sizes - Maximum 6 Dogs or Puppies
I only use positive training methods. This means training through play, rewards, and having fun, building a positive bond between you and your dog.
Each class is limited to only six dogs, so your puppy will get the attention they deserve. There's no sitting around, waiting for your turn to demonstrate. Classes are fast paced, with a real focus on fun for both you and your dog.
Learn in a friendly, supportive environment with Simply Pawsitive
Call or email now to book your place.